We work with a diverse group of clients within the alternative investment space, including hedge funds, private equity funds, and real estate funds, wealth managers and family offices. We are more than just administrators to our clients, we are partners. We want our clients to focus on increasing their assets and managing it well, and let us focus on providing our administrating services in a professional, errorless, and punctual way.
We have a single point of contact approach, whereby each investment manager is assigned a qualified fund accountant to be their account manager. We make it easy for our clients to ask questions or to have any problems solved – we are trusted, reliable, and easy to talk to.
Currently, we provide administrating services for 36 managers and 103 funds. We are a growing firm and have growing clients. In the last five years we have averaged more than 50% growth to AUA per year, resulting in a six-fold increase to assets under administration. Moreover, during the same period of time, our staff has grown alongside our clients and we have successfully scaled to support the increased volume of work.
We service a wide variety of client strategies:
- Long/Short Equity
- Fixed Income
- Global Macro
- CTAs and Managed Futures
- Total Return Swaps
- Distressed / High-yield
- Arbitrage strategies among others
Assets Under Administration
Average Fund Size
Average Manager Size
Clients on Fundserv
Funds on Fundserv
- At the end of 2015 we won the mandates for our two largest clients to date, cumulatively more than $2 Billion (a third of our current AUA). During the year, two additional well-established managers converted funds to us, while existing clients launched new products.
- We are currently administering $6.4 Billion assets inclusive of 36 managers and 103 funds.
- We expanded services to add private equity and real estate funds to our client base, and began offering our services in the U.S. We saw a combination of client growth, clients launching new funds, new clients launching new funds, and new clients converting funds from other administrators.
- In 2015, we had 25 employees administering $3.4 Billion assets which included 34 managers and 78 funds.
- Across the board our clients experienced tremendous growth in 2014. To ensure our quality of service, we turned down more business in the year than we took on, ultimately becoming more selecting to the types of managers we would partner with.
- In 2015, we had 24 employees administering $3.3 Billion assets which included 33 managers and 78 funds.
- At the end of 2012 we won the mandate for our then largest client win, and first conversion over $100 million. After successfully onboarding these funds, we then gained 3 more clients over $100 million before the year was done.
- In 2012, we had 15 employees administering $2.2 Billion assets which included 32 managers and 62 Funds.
- This was the year we on boarded our first fund conversion, a $50 million long short equity fund. The experience gained through this conversion set up the years ahead, where today 70% of our business comes from funds that converted.
- In 2012, we had 11 employees, administering nearly $1 Billion of assets under administration inclusive of 28 managers and 58 funds.